Site Survey and Design
SHJ offers a comprehensive Survey and Design service.
This can cover any or all of the seven key steps in the design of medical gas pipeline systems:
- Survey: the basis of all good design is a sound understanding of current site conditions
- Option analysis: with this detailed understanding we prepare and evaluate alternative options to achieve the desired objective
- Design development: we develop the design and specification based on the chosen option(s)
- Co-ordination: we ensure that our design specifications are fully integrated with those of the main contractor and/or sub-contractors
- Variations: we manage all agreed variations during the design and/or construction phase
- Record drawings: we ensure complete documentation that accurately records the final, as-installed system
- Post-construction evaluation: we assess the system in use, comparing its performance against the original design objectives
All our design work is carried out in accordance with HTM 02-01, BS EN ISO 9001:2008, Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000, and all relevant British Standards, Codes of Practice and recognised industry standards.